dolls

the owner


(click photo to view my profile)

Mother of a 21 year old daughter and a full time secretary.
I love decorating my little cottage and my small garden and just being creative in my spare time. All photos I post here are taken by myself, please don't use them without permission.

Subscribe in a reader

Boxwoodcottage. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
published in:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usWelcome back to Boxwood Cottage! I'd like to share you with you my latest crafts, swaps and some rearrangements in the living rooom which I just finished. Of course it is also getting Christmassy at Boxwood Cottage at this time of the year!
Above is my hallway if I can call it like this because my living room is one open space now, but in the other cottages of our row the walls are still in and this part is originally the hallway. The white door is leading down to my basement. At the right side of the door was my book shelf which my mum and I moved to the other side of my livingroom yesterday afternoon beside of the patio door and my old cupboard. My cottage is quite small, so I always have to think how I can rearrange things to fit better and still let the room look bright and wide enough.

events i participated in:




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us